Scholarships & Financial Aid
When you choose personal and family financial planning as your major, you become part of the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences and increase your opportunity to qualify for financial aid. The College of Agriculture & Life Sciences offers more than $700,000 in scholarships to our students alone. In addition, there are many more scholarships and financial aid options available through the University of Arizona. The best part is that you don't have to be a perfect student to qualify!
Scholarships for Financial Planning Students
In addition to the general scholarships offered to students within the College of Agriculture & Life Sciences, there are several scholarships reserved specifically for students in the three majors affiliated with the John and Doris Norton School of Family & Consumer Sciences within CALS. Students who choose the personal & family financial planning major qualify for these awards.
- Amy Jean Knorr Scholarship in Family and Consumer Sciences Education
- Dr. Naomi Reich Commemorative Graduate Fellowship
- Family and Consumer Sciences Council Scholarship
- Helen M. Goetz Endowment in Family and Consumer Sciences
- Jean M. Stewart Memorial Scholarship
- Mildred R. Jensen Hardin Memorial Scholarship
- Patricia Wylie Book Award
- Ruth C. Hall Memorial Award
- Ruth Cowden Scholarship
- Ruth F. and Thomas J. Nesbitt Scholarship
- Vivian Bancroft Swift Endowment in Family and Consumer Sciences
Ask Your Advisor About Financial Aid Options
Incoming freshman and enrolled students often miss out on financial assistance opportunities because they don’t know they exist. Awards may be added or changed at any time, so make sure you talk with your advisor regularly to get information about ALL of your options.